Impressions!

My blog address is "primaryimpressions" because it seems that my ideas sometimes will come as impressions in the middle of the night! Whether you are a new chorister, or have been in the calling as long as I have, you are always looking for new ideas!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"Singing Board"

A few years ago our stake primary presidency made each chorister a "singing board" as I call it.  It is a helpful idea to keep all the songs that I have printed flip charts for.   It has made it easy to pull a song out that the children still need help with and flip through the pages.  I was lucky to get a board, but you could also just put them in a three ring binder and it would serve the same purpose.  This is one of the sites that I like to use to get flip charts from.  www.jollyjenn.com/flipcharts.html


No comments:

Post a Comment