Impressions!

My blog address is "primaryimpressions" because it seems that my ideas sometimes will come as impressions in the middle of the night! Whether you are a new chorister, or have been in the calling as long as I have, you are always looking for new ideas!

Monday, October 1, 2012

"Catch The Beach Ball"

One Sunday I was thinking of something fun to do to review our songs and I happened to have this beach ball in my closet. Since it was the end of summer I thought it would be fun to throw the ball and have the kids sing the song the way it was written where their right hand landed on the ball.  I put "Hide and Seek", "Conduct Song", "You Choose", "Sing for________" (sticker, candy, etc),  "Girls Sing" and "Boys Sing".  I threw the ball to someone who was trying to sing their best.  The children had a lot of fun and it was so easy to do.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this. After a crazy Saturday, I woke up and realized preparing for singing time had completely been forgotten. You saved me! And the kids loved it. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete