Impressions!

My blog address is "primaryimpressions" because it seems that my ideas sometimes will come as impressions in the middle of the night! Whether you are a new chorister, or have been in the calling as long as I have, you are always looking for new ideas!

Monday, October 1, 2012

"Warm Singing Fuzzies"

Last year I used the "Warm Singing Fuzzies" for reviewing our songs for our program.  When the children sing, I determine how many fuzzies it was worth.  The incentive is to fill the barrel with warm fuzzies!  I use my "temperature chart" to show them how well they are singing.  They can earn anywhere from 2 to 14 fuzzies depending on how well they sing!  They love to watch the barrel fill up!  When the barrel is full, they will earn a little reward.  (They also love to each have one of the fuzzies to take home!) It was such a success last year that I am doing it again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment